Notification of the Tenth Annual General Meeting of the Great Britain Wheelchair Basketball Association Ltd. Registered Company No. 7614906 // Registered Charity No. 1144808
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Great Britain Wheelchair Basketball Association Ltd. will be held virtually on 7th December 2022 at 7pm (please note attendees will need to login into the meeting at 6:45pm). The link will be shared with attendees ahead of the meeting.
Registration for the 2022 Virtual AGM will open on 1st November.
The AGM will provide an overview of the 2021/22 season and this current year. All of the relevant papers will be placed on the British Wheelchair Basketball website in due course and all British Wheelchair Basketball Clubs and Members are invited to attend. Please note that voting and nominations is only available to current BWB members.
- Motions –Motions must be submitted by Friday 18th November 2022 at 9am in writing c/o Chief Executive at the British Wheelchair Basketball Head Office. They may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Resolution – There are no special resolutions to be presented at the 2022 AGM.
- Form: https://britishwheelchairbasketball.co.uk/mdocs-posts/agm-2022-motions-form/
- Deadline: Friday 18th November 2022 at 9am
- Nominations to the Executive Committee – There are two Sports Director positions open for election at the 2022 AGM. The Recruitment Pack for British Wheelchair Basketball Sports Director can be downloaded on the BWB Vacancies pages. The Pack includes information explaining the role and responsibilities of a BWB Sports Director. The ideal candidate has experience in club and sport development and / or elite performance.. Candidates and Nominators must both be current BWB members. Nominations need to be received at the British Wheelchair Basketball Head Office by Wednesday 16th November 2022 at 9am.
- Form: Sports Director vacancy page
- Deadline: Wednesday 16th November 2022 at 9am.
- Proxy Votes – On written request (email to email@example.com) Proxy forms will be made available to current members who wish to vote on the business of the meeting. Please note that your proxy vote must be authenticated and as such we shall send one per person upon request. Proxy forms must be received back via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Tuesday 6th December 2022. Photocopies of the proxy form will not be accepted as each will have a unique code of issue.
- Deadline: Tuesday 6th December 2022 at 4pm