Saturday 12 December 2020, 12noon – Virtual
The meeting will be held virtually with a link shared with attendees ahead of the meeting on 12 December 2020 at 12noon (please note attendees will need to log-in to the meeting at 11.45am).
To register your interest in attending the 2020 Virtual AGM please use the following link: 2020 AGM Registration
The AGM will provide an overview of the 2019/20 Season and this current year. Below are the relevant papers and documentation related to the 2019 AGM.
- Minutes of the 2019 AGM for GBWBA
- Audited accounts for the year end 31 March 2020
- Chair Report
- Participation Report
- Performance Report
- Nominations to the Board: Sports Director Nominees are listed below.
- Chris Hassell – Supporting Statement
- Proxy Votes – On written request (post or email to [email protected]) Proxy forms will be made available to members who wish to vote on the business of the meeting. Please note that your proxy vote must be authenticated and as such we shall send one per person upon request. Proxy forms should be received back completed at BWB Head Office by 4.00pm on Friday 11 December 2020. Photocopies of the proxy form will not be accepted as each will have a unique code of issue.
Please note that attendees will need to be in the online meeting waiting room by 11:45am, and current BWB members can only undertake voting.