The 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Great Britain Wheelchair Basketball Association Ltd. will be held virtually with a link shared with attendees ahead of the meeting on 4 December 2021 at 10am (please note attendees will need to login in to the meeting at 9.45am).
To register your interest in attending the 2021 Virtual AGM please use the following link: 2021 AGM Registration
The AGM will provide an overview of the 2020/21 season and this current year. All of the relevant papers will be placed on the British Wheelchair Basketball website in due course and all British Wheelchair Basketball Clubs and Members are invited to attend. Please note that voting and nominations is only available to current BWB members.
- Motions – Motions must be submitted by Monday 15 November at 9am in writing c/o Chief Executive at the British Wheelchair Basketball Head Office. They may be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Special Resolution – There are no special resolutions to be presented at the 2021 AGM.
- Form: Link to Motions Form
- Deadline: Monday 15 November 2021 at 9am
- Proxy Votes – On written request (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) Proxy forms will be made available to current members who wish to vote on the business of the meeting. Please note that your proxy vote must be authenticated and as such we shall send one per person upon request. Proxy forms must be received back via email to email@example.com by 4pm on Friday 3 December 2021. Photocopies of the proxy form will not be accepted as each will have a unique code of issue.
- Deadline: Friday 3 December 2021 at 4pm