British Wheelchair Basketball has today announced the Eighth Annual General Meeting of the Great Britain Wheelchair Basketball Association Ltd will be held on Saturday, 12 December at 12noon.
The meeting will be held virtually with a link shared with attendees ahead of the meeting (please note attendees will need to log-in into the meeting at 11.45am).
The AGM will provide an overview of the 2019/20 season and this current year. All of the relevant papers will be placed on the British Wheelchair Basketball website in due course and all British Wheelchair Basketball Clubs and Members are invited to attend. Please note that voting and nominations is only available to current BWB members.
- Motions – Motions must be submitted by Monday 23 November at 9am in writing c/o Chief Executive at the British Wheelchair Basketball Head Office. They may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Resolution – There are no special resolutions to be presented at the 2020 AGM.
- Form: Link to Motions Form
- Deadline: Monday 23 November 2020 at 9am
- Nominations to the Executive Committee – There is one Sports Director position open for election at the 2020 AGM. The Recruitment Pack for British Wheelchair Basketball Sports Director can be downloaded here. The Pack includes information explaining the role and responsibilities of a BWB Sports Director, and detail on the specialist skills we are seeking from the nominated candidates these include equality and diversity, club development and finance. Candidates and Nominators must both be current BWB members. Nominations need to be received at the British Wheelchair Basketball Head Office by Friday 20 November 2020 at 9am.
- Form: Link to Sports Director Pack
- Deadline: Friday 20 November 2020 at 9am.
- Proxy Votes – On written request (email to email@example.com) Proxy forms will be made available to current members who wish to vote on the business of the meeting. Please note that your proxy vote must be authenticated and as such we shall send one per person upon request. Proxy forms must be received back via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 11 December 2020. Photocopies of the proxy form will not be accepted as each will have a unique code of issue.
- Deadline: Friday 11 December 2020 at 4pm