A new bursary of up to £200 per year is available for British Wheelchair Basketball’s International Technical Officials (ITO’s) and identified Pathway Officials for the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons.
The bursary can be used for:
- Relevant training and CPD
- IWBF courses
- Attendance at overseas tournaments (where expenses aren’t met by the Organising Committee)
- Pathway officials can apply for a bursary to attend IWBF camps and courses
In order to be eligible for a bursary the ITO must:
- Have affiliated with British Wheelchair Basketball
- Demonstrate that knowledge gained has been used to support the development of wheelchair basketball in the UK
- Be available for selection for IWBF tournaments
- Have attended an IWBF tournament in the previous 4 years (doesn’t apply to Pathway Officials)
One bursary is available per person, per year. ITO’s that can apply include: Classifiers, Referees, Technical Delegates and Instructors.
To apply for a bursary, please complete the following application form: https://britishwheelchairbasketball.co.uk/mdocs-posts/international-technical-officials-bursary-application-form/
Completed forms to be returned to email@example.com